Translate It

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dreams

I am all about living your dreams and today I was reading over ericamays blog and she posted "101 in 1001," and I had to share it with you! I think everyone should try this, it will make your life so worth living and you will feel very successful and accomplished once it is over and possibly make a new list. I am starting a rough draft today.

101 in 1001:
What is it, you may ask? It is a list of 101 things you would like to do and you have 1001 days to complete them. Things that will help you become a better person in all aspects. Once I create a draft I will post it to give you a better idea and then you can hold me accountable for them :)

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Labor Day weekend!!!
Kansas countdown: 18 days

No comments: