Sunday, August 10, 2008
First Week
Sorry its taken so long to update. Everything is going well I've just been super tired this past week. I won't have wireless until next weekend so its been hard trying to find it lately. I'll post pictures of the new pad once I get that. I'm already counting down the days until I come visit everyone in September. It is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait!! Work is interesting and I think this will be a good experience. I'm just not used to working 40 hour per week. I like the idea of months off for Christmas breaks and classes whenever I want to go. My car is better and I've found some better parts of town to go shopping. I'm completely unpacked now and I spent this past weekend being lazy reading, watching the olympics, sleeping, and eating. I have more plans for the next weekend...mostly just getting ready for Julies WEDDING!! So thats it for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment