Sorry I have been super busy and I haven't had time to update this blog lately...
Goals I have accomplished thus far:
# 35: I got to go back to Kansas and visit all of my KSU friends! We had a fabulous time and attended a beautiful wedding.
# 46 & 48: I created a Washington scrapbook online and it should be arriving anytime now. I hope to do it again because it was so easy and fun to do...try it out at shutterfly.com
#50: I usually write at least one letter/postcard a week and this isn't hard to remember because I LOVE doing it.
#80: A couple weeks ago I went to a girls rugby game...a sport I've never watched before and it was intense...I could never participate in something that crazy. I like my face too much :)
#83: When I was in Kansas I got a pedicure with my sister and it was a blast except she got the better massage chair and I was quite sad.
The weather has been decent here with few clouds and some rain but right now it is sunny and in the 60s. I just found out that I am officially registered to vote which is exciting because that will be coming up soon.
Plans for the future:
Some girls from work and I are planning on seeing the Phantom of the Opera in downtown Seattle.
Taking the GRE in November.
A trip to San Francisco....cross fingers!!!
I think that is all for right now, but I promise to keep this up to date and GO STATE!
No comments:
Post a Comment