Translate It

Sunday, February 22, 2009

LISTS

Man, I have so much to catch up on.

Of course, Mandy and her 'lists' as Julie might say :)
First: Since my trip there are a few GOALS I can cross off of my 101 in 1001 list.
#6: Get 3 massages
- I got a deep tissue massage in Kansas and it looks like I will be needing more. I messed up my shoulder pretty bad at work so massages are no longer a luxury purchase, they are a needed purchase. I used to like them because they felt good now they are just PAINFUL! I'm hoping I can get back to normal soon...well not mentally :) just physically.
#28: Visit 3 other states (not KS or WA)
- I went to Oklahoma and Missouri this past week. I don't really want to count Missouri because I feel like it is just Kansas, but I only need one more to cross this off my list.
#35: Visit my KSU friends
- I love checking this one off. This was the second time I was reunited with my KSU/Theta friends and it was fun, like always. I will post some pictures later. With all the new weddings popping up I'm sure I'll be able to see everyone again soon and I can't wait. Congrats Mike and Shan!

Anytime I go on trips I come back with all of these dreams and wishes I feel I must fulfill so today on this lazy Sunday I made my WISHLIST. I used to make a powerpoint for my parents with everything I wanted. They never took it seriously, in fact, I don't think they really ever got me anything from my powerpoint presentations, but sometimes I dream a bit too big. Anyways here are a few items I would like to purchase in the near future. It helps make it a reality once you put a dollar sign to it.

#1. Paul Mitchell Straightner $100
-this is a must, they are amazing!
#2. TV $400-650
- i like to entertain and my tv/vcr
from my dorm days isn't going to accomplish this.
#3. IPOD/CD docking system $80
- I need a stereo or my laptop will die
#4. New Laptop $Lets not talk about this
- ....speaking of dying.
#5. 2 New Towels $40
- a bit expensive, but they are super soft and fluffy. You can thank me later once you visit me. :)

So these are my top five which could equal between $620-$1870. A girl can dream right?
Anyways, at least it helps me budget and save up for these because I'm not using a credit card for any of it. You should make a wishlist...it is really fun!!!!!

No comments: