Translate It

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MOVIES TO SEE



So I have viewed a few movies in the past couple weeks and decided to share which ones were the best in case you were looking forward to watching one.

By far, Slumdog Millionaire was the best! Definitely should see this one in theaters. It will make you leave happy.

Next would probably be Frost Nixon. It was a little intense which made it even better.

Then the Reader. Just beware...kids probably shouldn't watch this with you.

Revolutionary Road was good too, it will just leave you a little depressed. I like the ones that leave you smiling or in love. :)

Doubt. Um, you could probably rent it. I didn't like the ending which is probably why I didn't like it that much. Good acting though.

Every Wednesday, one of my friends comes with me and we see a new movie. I think next week is 'he's just not that into you' or maybe Milk. Both look entertaining.

WHATS NEW???????????

I get to visit Kansas very soon and I am really looking forward to that. I just hope that there is still some of that warm weird weather while I'm there. I don't want to see snow. It has been nice here. Today it was sunny and 52. Thats about it for today.

New Music: Vampire Weekend.

1 comment:

julie kline said...

Ah! I can't wait to see some of those movies! Thanks for the list!

It is gorgeous here! 56 and climbing. :)

Kansas City here you come!