
Lauren and I are always talking about places we want to live and she suggested visiting this site. It only takes about 10 minutes, but I was VERY happy with my results. Shannon took it and one of her cities was Wichita. haha I told her she must have said that 'she didn't mind crime.' Mine were mostly everywhere on the other side of the US haha #1 being Charleston, South Carolina which I think I have not been to yet. So thats pretty cool. A lot were in Texas, Georgia, and Florida and then randomly Oklahoma. Sorry pat and syd, but I would rather live in FLORIDA on the beach :) You should check it out and then in two weeks lets all move there. It can't be that hard.
NIC thank you so much for helping me out. It actually worked!!!!!
JULIE thanks for allowing me to go to Hawaii. I will give you a raise once I get back...if I come back :)
1 comment:
If I was single and didn't have a baby I would live in Florida also. But with the current economy I am thankful for smalltown Oklahoma. Love Ya!
Sydney
Post a Comment