I'm not sure if you have this company around your area, but I pass it almost once a day.
They have people dress up and I'm pretty sure the company made a rule for these 'sign holders' about never standing still because they are always dancing. Sometimes they even hold these huge signs while cutting a rug.
It is the best thing ever. I promise if you are having a horrible day or just have road rage, drive by these crazy folks and you will LOL. Rain or shine they are always jumping around. I saw a little old man the other day. It was adorable.
Artist: Kings of Leon. They are big now, but I still like them.
Weather: 34 degrees. Feels like 27 degrees. Scattered Flurries. Yes it snowed. and Yes I know 'it was 80 degrees in Kansas.' No need to rub it in.


No comments:
Post a Comment