new posting...what to write about...not sure...
The summer is coming quickly and I can hardly wait! I have so many new things I want to see and do and I only have 2 months to complete them. Because thats how the weather is here.
The tulip festival is this month which sounds crazy because growing up I remember tulips as these little round colorful dead balls growing on long brown sticks in my moms lovely garden but here, here there are FIELDS of them. I bet it is gorgeous because they are alive and don't worry I'll take lots of pictures of them when I go to visit. I promise.
April Fools...who doesn't love April Fools Day??? I love it. It is my favorite day of the year and yes, I pulled three pranks on people today. I would talk about them on here, but you wouldn't find them humorous so just know that they were hilarious. You can imagine whatever you want as long as you lol about it.
I was watching Inside Edition tonight. Yes I know, a very credible news source. They told me that Las Vegas is the place to be right now. Everything is super cheap. I just wish I was going to Sin City this year instead of next. Is it bad that I want the economy to stay bad until then?
Well thats enough rambling. I need to study for my ALAT....so thats why I decided to blog. Now it makes sense. I was procrastinating. Man, jokes on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment