Translate It

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day Everyone!
Today while I was checking out at Target the girl asked if I was old enough to have kids. What kind of question is that? I should have lied and said I'm actually 13 with two children. Instead I just replied "no, no kids yet." Anyways I spent my day cleaning, attending a Sounders Soccer Game, and baking lots of goodies for JULIE who arrives in the rainy city in 2 HOURS!!!
Yesterday I went out to Burlington and Erin and I went to Washington State Park. I've been there before with her on the day I came to have my interview here almost a year ago :( It wasn't the same adventure though. It started off with me getting pulled over. I don't know what it is that I do or say, but I got another warning. I feel very blessed with whatever talent it is :) Then we flipped rocks to look for crabs. It was actually very exciting. Maybe because I'm from a farm and hopped on hay rides to get to school...another assumption from a co-worker defining Kansas Girl. Here are some pictures from our adventure.

These are the rocks that I climbed (fell) down to get to the water. I don't know why, but every time we go on an adventure we are wearing flip flops.







Erin doesn't mind playing by herself. Here she is bouncing around on some logs.




Living the dream. I think I'm sitting inside a tree. Erin has that picture. We saw sea lions around here and Erin tried to convince me that there were sea cows. I don't think she realized that I actually graduated from college.

No comments: