Translate It

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Julie Made Me




I am updating today because Julie made me. :)

I probably won't be updating much this next week because my family is in town!!!!! I can't wait! We have so much planned, but I promise when I get back I'll have LOTS of pictures to show ya'll.
But for now these will do...

On my way home from Tap, Michele and I always get Jamba Juice and this time we stopped by the University of Washington. KAPPA ALPHA THETA!!!!! I want to tour it soon!


A pic of the stadium
For you country folk those strings in the sky are what the buses are connected to. They are made out of strings. Which is why they are called that. JUSTKIDDING.

I'm in a really weird mood. It might be because the Seattle area doesn't believe in air conditioning and this week every day has hit 90. Tomorrow 99. :( Don't worry I'll make it. I'm from kansas remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: