This is going to be a LONNNNNNNNNNNG posting with lots of pictures so sit back and relax!
This is Ash and me in Victoria, CAN
The picture of the Empress where we had our Afternoon Tea
The double decker bus we took to sightsee and my mom!
Our first LEGAL drink together!!! At the Bengal Tiger at the Empress.
On the Victoria Clipper where I learned that I might have motion sickness....
At the San Juan Islands we found this starfish thats KSTATE PURPLE so I had to get a picture of it!!! It was huge and we saw it eating too!
Mom and Ash kayaking
Roche Harbor on Friday Harbor
Bellingham where we met with the Poppe Family
We had to take a Christmas Card Picture!!!
The Cousins!! .....yes he has eyes
The girls!! In the 'honeymoon' suite in Bellingham
The space needle downtown SEA- my mom did NOT want to do this but she did and we are very proud!!!
At Anthonys downtown the blue angels made the smoke in the sky
She didn't really care for Seattle
Sunset in Mulkiteo on the beach
Ashley and me in front of a cruise ship downtown
Their first time at Pike Place market where they bought kumquats.
Ashley had sugar cubes in her mouth at the Empress
We had cocktails before our afternoon which wasn't a good idea because we weren't on our best behavior. :)
see what I mean....
Trying to be proper
I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe you were holding that starfish, well, maybe I can, you are quite fearless when it comes to any sort of creature life.
Looks like you had a fun stay-cation! (I would say vacation, but you didn't really vacate too far.)
Awesome pictures. Awesome family. Awesome you.
haha THANKS JULIE!!!! I'm so happy you looked at it!!! I hope it didn't make you procrastinate from studying too long :)
Great pictures Miss Mandy!! I'm glad your fam got to come visit you and see everything. Can't wait to see you in about a month!!!
Post a Comment