Translate It

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bad Day

How do you cope with a bad day?

I learned today that my mom and I do it the same way.
A 6 pack and anything chocolate.
I also like to be around someone who can make me laugh for at least 62 minutes straight.
Sometimes I run it off.
Sometimes I watch PS I love you and cry it off. sob it off is what I really do.

Everyone is different and everyone has one.
But I guess thats how we appreciate the really great days.
My grandpa always says: "Every day is a great day, just some days are greater."

2 comments:

Nathan said...

i do the same things except for the crying at movies part :)

julie kline said...

you are my person that i like to be around that can make me laugh for at least 62 minutes.

i like that quote from your grandpa.