Since I was in the womb, my dad has always gone hunting with his friends. Are you surprised that he goes hunting? or are you surprised that he has friends? Me too :) Anyways, he was OBSESSED with making my sister and I get our hunting license so that we could 'join in on the fun.' Um...I don't think so. I remember I came home to him 'cleaning' what was suppose to be a bird and I headed directly to the bathroom toilet. Another time, at a Quail Unlimited event, my dad put our names in to win some guns and of course, ASHLEY wins! She cried SOO hard when they asked her to come up to the front to pick up her new gun. So obviously, neither of us received our hunting license.
Now I'm ready to hold a gun. I think. It will only be clay that I'll be shooting this time though. Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment