Translate It

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wine Tasting

On Saturday on our mini-vacay to eastern Washington we went Wine Tasting. We probably went to 5 or 6 wineries...but who is keeping track :)

This one was Bonair Winery. After watching the new TV show "Who Do You Think You Are?" I discovered that the owner of this winery is related to Emmitt Smith! (famous football player) We had a nice little conversation about this over some delicious wines. I bought a dessert wine from here to share with my parents when they come to visit.

These two were our wonderful Hostess!! It is always nice to have a wino friend.
This was taken at the Hyatt Winery....no not the hotel.
These next pictures look like Brittany and I are a couple. We aren't, just besties who like wine.

Tefft Cellars had an amazing wine called Black Ice.
This was taken at the very first winery we went to called Kestrel. We got VIP treatment because Shara sells wine. He gave us a tour and a taste of a bunch of different wines, including the reserves. We also got a ton of food to munch on while tasting. That always makes it a good experience.
I really liked their Rose and I think it was called Pure Platinum which is good with spicy foods.
Overall, very fun and tasty and next time I will remember to bring a water bottle!

No comments: