I'm so sorry that I have not been able to update all of you! These past two months have been incredibly busy. I'm currently packing, AGAIN, to move down closer to Seattle. The only thing that I like about packing is that I can get rid of things and create an inventory list. I know I am a nerd, but I love organizing things and I especially love getting rid of crap that I've hoarded over the past year. I have moved every year since I graduated high school. That is SIX YEARS in a row. I already know that I will most likely move again next year and I'm sure the year after that, but I would like to find someplace that I absolutely love and can eventually stop paying rent. We will see :)
June is a pretty busy month too! I am going to Shannon Gomez's wedding and then visiting des familie for a couple of days. Sometime in between that I need to move and unpack and repack for the trip. I also need to plan trips to other places. Possibly Georgia for Christmas? Maybe New York in the fall? and fingers crossed for Ireland for my 25th b day with Lauren!!!!
I hope you guys are doing great and enjoying the Midwest summer weather. It is raining and in the 50's here so I am super jealous of all of you super hot and burned Kansans.
No comments:
Post a Comment