This morning I had to wake up at 3 AM (pacific time) and was about to board my flight when all of a sudden I felt really nauseous. I then started praying like crazy that God would make sure I didn't vomit all over my fellow travelers. As I was about to sit down I noticed a young man was in my seat, I then asked what his ticket said and he replied "12F" and I said "mine is 12 A which is where you are sitting." He then said that some old man took his seat. So after moving to 5 different seats the flight attendant asked me if I wanted to sit in the front row. HECK YEAH! Not only was there a bathroom steps away, but I would also be able to leave the plane first AND get extra room. I completely passed out on this flight and then boarded my next flight in Denver. I ran into an old high school teacher who took the same flight earlier and she told me that it was good that I moved up front because the boy behind my old seat projectile vomited all over the place. Even hearing the noise or smelling that foulness would have made me gag. I am so blessed that God was looking out for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment