Translate It

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update

I still don't have a new camera charger which means still no pictures :(

What's new??
1. I am still working at SNBL as a research specialist.
2. My sister got a new car AND boyfriend.
3. I take the GRE on Saturday :/
4. I went to more wineries yesterday for a friends' birthday.
5. I'm currently planning a trip to Vegas, Leavenworth (WA), Ireland, and Cannon Beach (OR).
- so suggestions for either would be appreciated!!
6. I started taking Zumba at a local community fitness center and I LOVE it.
7. I'm trying Red Lobster for the very first time tonight!!
8. KSTATE and the Chiefs have been winning all of their games!
9. My dad gets to visit very soon and we are going to a CHIEFS game here.
10. I get to see my WHOLE family very soon which means I get to eat delicious food that they have whipped up.

Love and Miss you all!!
M

No comments: