Translate It

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pictures!



I totally could have brought more clothes!! Time to go shopping :)

Outside my window. I live on the top floor.

This is close to city centre. I was on a bus so sorry for the glare. I'll take better pictures later when it isn't as crowded.


New bedding, desk, window

Notice the two faucets (hot/cold). It sucks when you are trying to wash your face because you want warm! Also they are automatic so you have to keep pushing them to keep them going. The fan in the bathroom is also automatic so as soon as you step in it turns on.

toilet and small shower

I'm supposed to have 4 other roommates but so far none :( I'm lonely!!!!

Our commons area/kitchen/small balcony

Our kitchen! They had an area where you could get dishware free so I grabbed a bunch of stuff for us (or just me depending on if I get roommates :) )

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, Mandy! What an amazing adventure and time this will be for you. Makes me wish I was right there with you! :)

Miss Mandy said...

Thanks Mel!! I hope you are having a wonderful time getting ready for your big day!!!!