Translate It

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why is everything so tiny??

Today I went to the Bodleian Library to pick up my new library card and to run around the old place taking a million pictures for my Harry Potter obsessed friends.  Turns out, our Professor picked them up an hour before we arrived to give them to us tomorrow in class :(  Maybe Thursday I can try again?  I did stop by the gift shop and found a book about "How to be a Classy Lady." I'll probably buy it before I move.

We found a cute little market and here are some pictures from it:
MEATETARIANS!

VEGETARIAN 
We then stopped by my new favorite store called Boots.  It reminds me of Target.  I needed some deodrant.  Of course they don't have my favorite kind.  Also, I asked my friend Nikki (from Cambridge) if they come in bigger sizes and they don't.  Everything looks like a travel size. I've posted pictures to prove it!

Mine is on the left. Obviously.


I'll leave you with this last picture from outside our dorm windows. Rugby players working hard.


It's so great to wake up to this every morning :)

No comments: