Translate It

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Back

Guess who gets an extra hour of sleep tonight? I do!!

In the UK, Daylight Savings Time ends tomorrow at 2 AM.  In KS, I don't think it ends until next week.  Some countries don't do it at all. It is kind of confusing. Thank goodness for technology I don't have to worry about changing any clocks!

Also, in case you are wondering, the current temperature here is 55F and there has been no report of snow so far. Fingers crossed! I don't really want to deal with snow and ice because I have to walk everywhere here and all of my nice snow boots are in Kansas, probably in my sister's closet now. Ashley - don't think I don't know that you are secretly stealing my things!!! Dad told me :) Also, I've been quite surprised at the rainfall. It's dramatically less than Seattle which makes me very happy!! I've seen the sun almost every day since I moved here.  (42 days exactly) Time goes by fast when you're doing stuff.

No comments: