First - I made my daily trip to the bank this afternoon (twice in one day actually) to see if my debit card had arrived yet. She checked the post and there was no sign of it. She then told me that she hadn't checked picked up the post today, but that my card most likely won't be here until Friday. I walked off like I normally did with no card in hand, but quickly noticed another Santander Bank employee walking back with letters in his hand. I stalked him like my Dad stalks out ice cream shops and asked the man if my letter was in there. The same lady replied "It won't be here until Friday." He then said "Mandy?" Turns out... I GOT MY CARD TODAY!!!! I was smiling for hours. I could have kissed him! Of course I still have to wait 3 days for money to be wired into my account, but I'm one step closer to living above the poverty line.
_______________________________________________________________
Second - How many of you have a Google Email address? Have you heard of Google Reader? No, well then keep reading and I'll enlighten you.
At the top of your Gmail account page you'll see a toolbar that lists:
You Gmail Calendar Documents Photos Sites Web MORE
Click on More, and then click on READER
At the top left click on ADD A SUBSCRIPTION
Then copy and paste your favorite blog site, ex. http://mmm-mandy.blogspot.com/ and hit enter.
You can copy and paste all of your favorite blog sites and as soon as someone updates the website it will appear on the reader home page. Basically it will save you a TON of time if you follow a vast amount of blogs. PLUS you'll be notified immediately so you don't need to continually check the websites to see if they've been updated. I hope this information was useful to at least one of you :)
_________________________________________________________________
In other news, I have a test and a paper due next week that I'll be working on the rest of this week. I can't wait for my Christmas Break :) I forgot how hard school was.
No comments:
Post a Comment