Translate It

Friday, October 14, 2011

Uni (aka school)

Check out this cool website:
http://www.circuitgroup.com/viewoxfordbrookes
(Mine is the Marston Road link)
Now I don't have to walk down 4 flights of stairs with my suitcase full of dirty laundry to another building to "see if I can do my laundry." I can just check this website to see if any are available and then it will tell me when its finished. Oh, the little things!

__________________________________________________

In the U.S. usually the recreation centers are included with your tuition. Unfortunately, they are not here. I'm trying to go as long as I can without purchasing a 30 GBP membership ($48/mo.).  One of my flatmates below me is basically a personal trainer and assigned a schedule for my other flatmate. I'm going to join her today by running around Oxford. We'll see how long I can keep this up! The weather is gorgeous today!!!!

__________________________________________________

If everything goes as planned I'll be here in April celebrating my Golden Birthday!

No comments: