I created a '101 goals in 1001 days' check sheet and so far I've been able to strike through 12 things:
-Create an "Oxford Brookes" photo book online (I've actually created 2!)
-Buy a new camera
-Get a new laptop
-Blog daily for a month (for the most part)
-Visit a castle (Oxford Castle)
-Join a library (Oxford Brookes AND the Bodleian)
-Make a photo book of objects/places not people (I love this photobook)
-Visit Holland
-See Big Ben and House of Parliament
-Visit Westminster Abbey
-See Buckingham Palace
-Read 25 primate related articles (Way passed that number now)
I've also counted up the ones I'll be able to complete by next September (1 year):
- Visit Ireland (April)
-Visit Scotland (New Years)
-Visit Greece (April)
-Horseback riding in Hyde Park
-Get my Masters degree (fingers crossed that I pass!!!)
-Visit the Olympics in London (if I'm still in England)
-Buy artwork in Europe
-Attend a play/musical in UK/Europe
-Watch the Twilight movie in England (SUNDAY NIGHT!!!)
-Try 25 new beers (I'm on #8 now)
-Refresh my french speaking skills (in the process of)
- Visit the Stonehenge
-Visit the British Museum
-Visit the Tate Gallery
-Visit Kensington Palace
-Buy something from Harrod's
-Visit the Windsor Castle
-Visit the Grant Museum of Zoology
-See the Acropolis
-Visit the Tower of London
-Hebride's standing stones in Scotland
-Visit Camden Market in London
-See a play in the Sheldonian Theater
Quiz- Name the scientific name of this animal (include order-common name)
2 comments:
Love your 101 in 1001! I need to do that...but I'm going to just shoot for six goals in the next six weeks. :) Thanks for the inspiration!
YAY!! I'm glad I inspired you. That was actually one of my goals for the last 101 goals in 1001 days. I would love to hear about your 6 goals on your blog!!!
Post a Comment