Translate It

Friday, November 4, 2011

KNITTING CIRCLE

I joined a knitting group.  We are going to knit once a week at either a pub or coffee shop. Today we started at Starbucks and I enjoyed a peppermint hot chocolate. I really wanted an caramel apple spice, but unfortunately they don't make those here :(

In the past, I knitted a bunch of scarves, but today I'm trying finger less gloves.  It's quite tedious.

Lauren knitting her first scarf!

Sarah looking for hat patterns

Andy teaching me how to knit the thumb

very intense.

Trying it on my own! I had to redo it 3 times, but I'm not giving up!
Tonight, I watched a popular British show called "Made in Chelsea" and it is basically "The Hills," but with posh, British real people actors. Unfortunately it wasn't that entertaining. I did laugh a few times, but I was laughing at them and their outfits.

No comments: