Translate It

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Trichotillomania

I won't lie.

I am Stressed OUT.

I have about 6 HUGE assignments due and 3 weeks to complete them. I've been at the library every single day this week and yes, it is Saturday night and I'm in my room typing up my annotated bibliography. Why did I decide to do grad school again? I'll feel so much better when it is December 16th.  School will be over and I can focus on my trips to Italy and Scotland!

Currently I'm reading "Field and Laboratory Methods in Primatology," chapter titled Tips from the bush:  an A-Z of suggestions for successful fieldwork.  Here are examples taken from the book:

  • Foot Rot - UGH! Remember those Gortex socks and regular use of a small nail brush works wonders.
  • Hippos - If you stick your fingers in its nostrils it will be forced to come up for air and therefore let you go. To be honest, if you are this close it may be advantageous to pray a little as well!
  • Mobile Phone - solar battery chargers are available and so are wind up chargers for emergencies. 
NOTE: Do not google image "human foot rot." You may vomit.

Tomorrow I'm celebrating Thanksgiving with my American classmates and professor and then spending the night at the cinema enjoying Jacob with his shirt off and a baby sucking Bella's blood. Should be fun! Ciao.

No comments: