Translate It

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Market in Oxford

This weekend was the opening of the Christmas market and lights in Oxford. It was an amazing weekend. Since, I am notoriously horrible at taking pictures at night I used 'google search images' to find pictures of this market.
Look at this INCREDIBLE light display :) - yeah, they were lacking in the 'Christmas lights' department...

This was part of the market right outside of the Oxford castle 

Same market
The market had things like soaps that looked like fruits, purses, meat, and hats for sale. They also had fake snow shooting off of the building and Father Christmas was walking around.  I had some mulled wine, free shots of caramel vodka (which we later bought because you can replace sherry with it in desserts), and German bratwurst (twice). Everything was SO delicious. There were also German carolers. The light display was bad though, our lights on the plaza completely outdo this place.

No comments: