It is official. I have completed the first half of my masters programme and I am STILL alive. :) The snow this morning was disappointing. It was more of a dusting. My friends (yes Dad, I have friends) and I are going Christmas shopping today in the city centre and then we are all going out for chinese and karaoke. Top the night off at some dance place. Tomorrow all of us girls are planning on watching the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. I was told it is WAY better than the newer version that we are all used to watching. We also plan on painting our nails and only eating junk food. I CAN NOT WAIT.
I've been planning my Italy trip with Daria and I am so excited. Her dad speaks a bit of English, her mom also speaks French, and her Aunt is an English teacher so I think I should be okay with my limited Italian vocabulary. We plan on visiting Pisa, Rome, Florence, and Naples. We are going to go to the beach, an island, and even to the mountains along with seeing all of the historical hot spots. Sadly, I am MORE excited about the delicious food I get to consume. Since I will be traveling I will have limited access to the internet, but I promise that I am still alive (aimed towards the parentals) and I'll upload all of my photos when I return before leaving for Hogmany in Scotland.
This month is going to be great! It is weird to think that I only have about 4.5 months in England before I leave for Madagascar. Time has gone by so fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment