Translate It

Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Day in Grosseto

We woke up and opened presents just like we do in the states. Then we got dressed and headed to my friends Aunt's house for brunch. We had appetizers, tortellini soup, chicken, salmon, and many other things. Wine was always included in our meal! After that Daria and I went to the beach again to watch the sunset and meet up with some of her friends. That night we had planned to go dancing, but something was wrong with her car. We couldn't figure out what it was and drove for about 2 hours when we stopped for pizza at a 24/7 open pizzeria. I wish I had my camera because for the past couple of days we had been driving with a blown tire and I've never seen a tire look the way that one did! How that didn't ruin her car and how we didn't notice it I have NO IDEA! After discovering her hubcap was driving us we decided to leave her car and walk home. Here are some pictures from the day.





No comments: