Translate It

Thursday, January 19, 2012

SPAIN!

I recently was asked by one of my classmates if I wanted to join them in going to Barcelona. Um..heck yes! How do you turn down a weekend trip to Barcelona?!?!?! I am very excited and am researching everything about the place so if you know of any 'MUST SEEs' please send them my way!

On my hour run yesterday (ouch) I was thinking about all of the places I've had a chance to visit since I moved here. I've been incredibly lucky! So far I've visited: Netherlands, France, Belgium, England, Scotland, Italy and I plan to visit: Madagascar, Spain, Greece, and Mexico. I think I'm a travel addict.  This school is pretty great because I have had a chance to meet a ton of people from all over the world. I'm also surprised by how many people want to visit Kansas. "Really, you want to visit Kansas? WHY" I always ask. I don't really understand it. 

No comments: