Translate It

Monday, January 30, 2012

Uni starts tomorrow :(

I start school tomorrow.

I'm not excited at all.  My first class is genetics and in 2 weeks we already have a test. The next class is an extra class I'm taking on the side, French. I thought it would be good to refresh my french speaking skills before I head off to Madagascar.  I'm glad I'm taking it, but its already going to be a pretty hard semester and to add that on...I'll be fine though :)  Can you tell I'm already stressed out?? Wednesday is our education class followed up with captive management. I'm excited for our first captive management class. We will be having a debate about animals in captivity (aka zoos).  I'm pro zoo's, but half the class isn't so it will be a huge debate. I won't take a part in it though, I dislike confrontation unless it is about my sister who keeps stealing my clothes out of storage.

In other news, check this out:  http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/british-zoos-put-on-alert-over-rising-threat-of-rhino-rustlers-6296572.html

A rumor that rhino horns can cure cancer has caused an increase in poaching, so much, that poachers are now breaking into museums and there's a new alert for zoos to be careful because they may be next. That's so sad.

No comments: