My parents came to visit me last week and it was pretty fun!
We visited all of my favorite places in Oxford (e.g. The Bodleian, Turf Tavern, Christ Church). Then we spent a few days in London. We went to all of the must sees - Westminster Abbey/Big Ben/Houses of Parliament, Tower of London, British Museum, Abbey Road Studio, Buckingham Palace, and Harrods. We even got to see people filming the next 007 movie with Daniel Craig! We had delicious food and my favorite restaurant was called Ping Pong. Unfortunately all of the pictures are with my mom, so I can't upload any right now, but I will later!
As for me - I'm a little sick :( Surprisingly I've been more productive being sick than when I'm feeling great! I think it is because there are only so many romantic comedies you can watch in a row. I switched to hitting the books instead. The weather is great here (56F and sunny) and it keeps reminding me that in 2 months I'll be in the tropics with 80F and sunshine along with my furry lemur friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment