Translate It

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Cut

So, I got my hair cut today. This would be the second time since I moved to Oxford. The first time I strongly disliked it. This time, I'm also not that pleased. People here cut hair very differently from the states. They don't believe in layers and don't have the scissors to make thick hair thinner (whatever technique that's called...) Obviously, I'm no beautician, but I'm really excited to get back to the states and have my favorite hair dresser fix this hot mess. OH WAIT, she's moving to Hawaii!!!! :( : ( :( :(  Yes, yes I will travel  to Hawaii to get my hair cut. :)

Also, I'm not really that upset about my hair. Come on, I'll be living in a forest for 3 months, I'll be lucky enough to wash it once a week! Bring on the dreads! (My dad is super excited about this!!) 

No comments: