Translate It

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hilarious Italian Supervisor

I wish I could tell you everything that my hilarious Italian supervisor says to me.  I'm very lucky to have him as my adviser because he is very easy going and tells it how it is. PLUS he's a lemur/Madagascar expert!

Today, he told me that I had to get a return flight within 90 days in order to comply with my visa.  I then replied that I didn't have a return flight because I'm never leaving Madagascar. Of course, I said, "JUST KIDDING, I don't want to fail."

His response was : "If you do not get your malaria pills you are going to stay there forever ... and you will not need a visa :) "

How can I take life seriously with this jokester!? Today I am meeting with him to learn (supposed to be re-learn) taking transects and collecting GPS data.  AHHH Hopefully I'll feel more confident about my methods after tonight!

Ciao.

No comments: