So I'm having a pretty horrible day, but I'm hoping it passes soon so that tomorrow will come = better day!
Tomorrow I leave for Petriky for a week and the company I am collaborating with who was supposed to help take care of my logistics is still unsure of how I will get food/cook it....It's making me very stressed out. I was told that my duties would only be: collect data, eat, and sleep and its turning into: become a mom, ATM, speak 4 languages, ATM, teach vegetation methods, ATM, buy flights for other people I've never met, ATM...
I HATE writing negative blogs, but I really don't have anyone to talk to about it and I'm hoping it will cheer me up. I'm sorry you have to read this, I really am!! All I want to do is get to my forest and study my lemurs. It's taken 12 days and thousands of dollars and I still haven't started any data collecting.
Here's to a great day tomorrow!! :) xoxoxooxoxox Thoughts/prayers are welcomed!!!
Here are some pictures to hopefully change your mood about my blog posting :)
Tomorrow I leave for Petriky for a week and the company I am collaborating with who was supposed to help take care of my logistics is still unsure of how I will get food/cook it....It's making me very stressed out. I was told that my duties would only be: collect data, eat, and sleep and its turning into: become a mom, ATM, speak 4 languages, ATM, teach vegetation methods, ATM, buy flights for other people I've never met, ATM...
I HATE writing negative blogs, but I really don't have anyone to talk to about it and I'm hoping it will cheer me up. I'm sorry you have to read this, I really am!! All I want to do is get to my forest and study my lemurs. It's taken 12 days and thousands of dollars and I still haven't started any data collecting.
Here's to a great day tomorrow!! :) xoxoxooxoxox Thoughts/prayers are welcomed!!!
Here are some pictures to hopefully change your mood about my blog posting :)
My favorite driver, Jacquis, we like to rap together and he teaches me phrases like " I have to poop " in Malagasy and he also laughs at all of my jokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment