Translate It

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Moving Around

So now I'm back in the city, but only for a night. I left Petriky this morning with the intent of moving camp to Mandena Forest. I arrived in Mandena to talk to QMM and to ask which type of data they prefer. They decided Petriky. SO I move back to Petriky tomorrow afternoon :)  I will be there for 3 more weeks and then I will come back to Fort Dauphin (city) to meet with my supervisor before he flies out.

We decided that since nobody has data on Petriky that I should beef up the data instead of trying to compare it to another forest. This will work out perfectly if those dang bandits leave us alone! There have been a few more attacks, but for now they say that Petriky is safe. After 3 weeks I present my results to QMM, the University in Tana (capitol), and then fly back to Oxford to prepare for the IPS conference in Cancun. This will all go by so fast!

Miss and love you all
xoxo
Mandy

No comments: