Translate It

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fast Track to Graduating!

I'm not sure where my motivation is coming from, but I'll take it!

I have entered and analyzed all of my data and have already written 2000 words of my thesis. I have also created an outline for my poster to present in Cancun in 11 days!!! I have been running every day and spend at least 4 hours in the beautiful bodleian library writing my thesis. I'm not sure what happened to PROCRASTINATOR MANDY, but this Mandy is way cooler. Now I have time to do fun things without feeling guilty.  For example, I'm going to the LONDON OLYMPICS tomorrow to watch Korea v Gabon in Men's football. I couldn't be more excited! First, the Atlanta Olympics, then the Vancouver winter olympics (didn't get to watch a sport though), and now the London Olympics! My friends and I are making signs to try to get on TV so look for us :)


No comments: