As Usher would say "Oh my gawdddddd."
Today has been a very stressful day.
At 5AM there were a few shootings. Rumors have it that the Ex-President is wandering around so this 'shooting incident' was a cover up to shut down the airport so that flights couldn't go in or out of Madagascar. I don't know what really happened. All I know is that it took all freaking day for Air France to tell me that my flight tonight to Paris/London was canceled.
Check out this article: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/22/us-madagascar-violence-idUSBRE86L08I20120722
I just booked the VERY last available hotel room. I was told that we have to stay in our hotel which means we can't go to our dinner reservation at Sakamanga. A very delicious restaurant. SO we will need to now work on figuring out what to eat. This would be much easier in the forest. Check out our twin sized beds :)
Today has been a very stressful day.
At 5AM there were a few shootings. Rumors have it that the Ex-President is wandering around so this 'shooting incident' was a cover up to shut down the airport so that flights couldn't go in or out of Madagascar. I don't know what really happened. All I know is that it took all freaking day for Air France to tell me that my flight tonight to Paris/London was canceled.
Check out this article: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/22/us-madagascar-violence-idUSBRE86L08I20120722
I just booked the VERY last available hotel room. I was told that we have to stay in our hotel which means we can't go to our dinner reservation at Sakamanga. A very delicious restaurant. SO we will need to now work on figuring out what to eat. This would be much easier in the forest. Check out our twin sized beds :)
No comments:
Post a Comment