Well, that year went by fast! I'm now finished with my MSc in Primate Conservation at Oxford Brookes.
I had all of these plans of places to visit before leaving England, but after turning in my dissertation I have wanted nothing more than lying in bed and watching movies. I am exhausted.
Tonight, my supervisor is introducing me to another lemur expert, An Bollen. I can't wait to meet her! I've read so many of her papers and books throughout the year. I'll post pictures up tomorrow after we meet.
Here is one of me and my supervisor from last night:
I had all of these plans of places to visit before leaving England, but after turning in my dissertation I have wanted nothing more than lying in bed and watching movies. I am exhausted.
Tonight, my supervisor is introducing me to another lemur expert, An Bollen. I can't wait to meet her! I've read so many of her papers and books throughout the year. I'll post pictures up tomorrow after we meet.
Here is one of me and my supervisor from last night:
No comments:
Post a Comment