Hey Everyone!!!
I am still carless, jobless, homeless and single :) BUT I started an internship at the Sedgwick County Zoo and I love it! I'll continue doing this internship until I find a job. Today was my first day and I got to bottle feed a baby orangutan, Marbles (chimp) threw poop at me, and I got to scratch some lemur bellies. It was really fun and I immediately came home to take a shower! Eventually, I'll be at a table talking to the public about Ape Awareness topics, but for now I'm learning the basics and learning the personalities of the apes and their daily routines.
I am still carless, jobless, homeless and single :) BUT I started an internship at the Sedgwick County Zoo and I love it! I'll continue doing this internship until I find a job. Today was my first day and I got to bottle feed a baby orangutan, Marbles (chimp) threw poop at me
![]() |
| My friend Andrew Walmsley took this amazing picture in the wild! |

No comments:
Post a Comment