Translate It

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Events in Wichita: October 2013

I recently purchased a life planner from Erin Condren.  If you were the type of kid who loved the day you received your school planner then you HAVE to buy one of these.  One of my goals when I moved back to my home town was to attach myself and truly love Wichita. I try to accomplish this by attending local events.  Are you interested in seeing what Wichita has to offer? There are many events for the first full month of fall so here are just a few that I might check out myself.

If you can't afford to attend an event consider volunteering for it!

Thursday, October 3:

Saturday, October 5:
* Color Vibe 5K
* Blake Shelton Concert

Saturday, October 12:
* 2nd Saturday on Douglas

Thursday, October 17:
* Museum of the Undead $25

Thursday October 24:
* Night of the Living Dead $5 

Saturday, October 26:
* Book Sale @ Wichita Art Museum

Multiple Dates:
* Holiday Galleria
* Tallgrass Film Festival
* Night of the Living Zoo


No comments: