Translate It

Friday, November 14, 2014

Winter is here!

                                                Two Weekends Back: HALLOWEEN! 
Kissy Visited! 

Ring Tailed Lemur

CD4 T Cell
Details: Kristin and Mason came to the Little Apple for the weekend and it was really fun and very cold. We tailgated at the Bill, played board/phone games, laughed a LOT, and checked out the ville. 

2 Weeks Back: 
Details: It was my first week without any tests so I just relaxed and spent my time doing stupid stuff like stalking people on Facebook and buying enrichment for my betta. Yes, you can use enrichment for fish. I got Beta (that's his name, as in beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin)  anyways he now has a heater and different treats (e.g. blood worms, daphnias).

Last Weekend: Happy Birthday Josh and Jack!

The Week:
Details: I apologize for lacking on the photos, but this week was quite busy. I started a new job teaching first graders and I'm learning quite a bit! It feels so weird working with little kids because they are so similar to adults, but cuter and sometimes nicer. This week has been mostly a free week so that I can adapt and figure out all of their personalities. I also had three tests and two reports due so a typical day can be described as: wake up early, study, school, work, study, go to bed late. Today was the first day I was able to sleep in and I woke up at 6:30 AM FAIL! Hopefully I can sleep in tomorrow :) 

Weekly Obsessions:
making lesson plans
watching Virunga on Netflix - YOU MUST WATCH IT!
eating chicken pot pie
wearing every piece of clothing and accessory I own because it is freaking cold outside.
dreaming of Thanksgiving Break

No comments: