Translate It

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Long Beach, WA

I'm really excited because very soon I am visiting Long Beach, WA. I am going on a girls retreat (with girls from work) to stay in a condo on the beach. They have horseback riding on the beach, a hot tub, swimming pool, and different trails. PLUS I was told that we can drive by Mariah Carey's house!! I would love to see her closet, but I don't think they will allow that :(

The weather looks the same in Long Beach, as it does here....50's and raining.
Wichita is 30's-40's with some snow on the way.
Orlando is 70's with occasional T-storms.
Charleston is high 50's with occasional T-storms.
Atlanta is in the 50's.

Hmm...this makes me want to decide where to move to.
Is it bad to pick a new place based on weather?
I think not. Florida looks amazing right now, but there really aren't jobs there.
Although, South Africa is also high 70's.....also probably no jobs that I would want.
decision, decisions.


No comments: