Translate It

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Church

I attended a new church today! I LOVED my old church, but the traveling was getting to me so I found one closer that I also like. I might also try this one out next Sunday :) Going to Church is so motivating. I need to do it more often! It makes me happy, outgoing, and ready to take on the world. Today he talked about not being lazy and expecting God to make your life head in the right direction. Instead we must take the steps and plan ahead and he will guide us. Since I moved out here I have always had a double-vision. I plan to make a step, then doubt myself or God and go in a different direction. I might be what you call 'unstable.' :) So from now on I will just do it and believe in myself and God. I'll go to Africa and Ireland. I'll go to grad school and get my doctorate. I'll eventually get married (that's for the Grandparents who always question it). Yes these goals will be challenging to meet, but that is what I want to do and I am going to ensure that each step I take is towards them.

My parents are coming to visit in April (my birthday month) and I'm very excited. My mom is 98% coming for the tulip festival.

















So pretty!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

The say kind of thing was said in my church today too. We have to trust that he is hearing our prayers, but we also have to have a plan. That picture is beautiful. Hopefully you'll have lots more up in April!

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com