Translate It

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Camera Issues :(

My Nikon point and shoot broke last night.  :(  It reads something about a lens issue. My new Nikon camera is still working though!! EXCEPT today we went on the open bus tour and I brought my new big camera with me.  Less than half way through the tour I realized that I didn't bring my photo card (1GB) so I could only take about 20 pictures on my camera :(  I then found out that my AA batteries were exhausted.  I'll have to steal pictures from Nikki and Marleis since I couldn't take any.

Here are some that I did take:


The first pub that I went to! The last X-Men movie was filmed in the building to the right of this pub.

This is the Sheldonian Theater.  I hope to watch one play/musical there this year.

This is Marlies (from the Netherlands) and Nikki (from Cambridge).  They are in my program and we love to shop.

Speaking of shopping. Nikki and I found out that we both LOVE to shop and have very expensive tastes in clothes, shoes and accessories.  She pointed out the 2 stores that she knew I would love and of course when we went in I was wishing I had my financial aid money with me :(  They are Crew and Jack Willis.  I can't wait to buy something from there!!! I also bought some earrings from Claire's because all of my jewelry was stolen somewhere between Kansas and Oxford :(

Stay tuned for the hilarious story about the Fudge Kitchen.  (pictures included!)

No comments: