Translate It

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Fudge Kitchen

My new friend Nikki from Cambridge mentioned an amazing fudge store so I told her that we have to check it out! We walked in and the guy behind the counter immediately started rambling on and on about how he was hung over and hated the band playing outside the store.  He asked if we wanted to try to some samples. I asked which flavor it was and he got really excited and asked "Are you American????" He then asked where I was from and after I replied Kansas he asked if my name was Toto.  I said "No, it is Dorothy."  I honestly did not think he would believe me, but maybe he was still drunk.  He thought it was amazing that my parents would name me Dorothy since I lived in Kansas and offered me a free slice of fudge.  He only reinforced my lying skillz.  Now that I know that lying can get you free chocolate I don't think I'll ever stop.  Here is a picture of us in the store:


Sorry it is so tiny! It was on my friends' camera since mine was dead :(  

PS The fudge was delicious!

No comments: