Update: I had to order a new debit card. 10 more days to wait :/
Today we went to the Museum of Natural History. We didn't have time to tour it, but we got to go behind the scenes and measure primate skulls and touch pelts. It was interesting. I learned that Tarsiers have 2 "toilet claws" that they use to groom. Here are some pics:
 |
| An Orangutan |
 |
| Nikki and a Tarsier |
 |
| Me hunching down a bit to be compared to a Gorilla. Compare my hands to his.... |
 |
| The room we worked in. |
This is completely not related to the Museum, but I like this map of the U.S.:
Now off to try to recreate a "Chipotle Burrito Bowl" and to read 2 more articles. That reminds me!! I finally found dryer sheets, but cilantro and black beans, nowhere to be found. So strange!
4 comments:
That map was clearly made by someone from California.
Really, I was thinking Mississippi did lol BTK in our hood.
Are you from dive bars and serial killers?
Yes, Sasha. Have you heard of BTK?? He lived very close to my house/high school. SCARY!!!!!!
Post a Comment