Tonight, I had a Christmas present exchange with my English and Dutch friends. We had bangers and mash, french wine, french cheese, and we got to open presents!!! I was forced to wait until after dinner to open my presents so of course I gulped down everything and began cleaning the dishes so we could open them. Then, they tried to act like they were tired and that we should open them tomorrow. AGH grown ups!!
Here are some pictures from the night:
| The Christmas tree with "fairy lights" (as they refer to them), stockings filled with chocolate, and a fireplace with real presents below it!! |
| I got Marlies a travel journal for her field trip to Indonesia. |
| They got me a survival book so that I can live in the forest by myself. The book even has pictures of edible plants! |
| I got Nikki a journal to take to Assam for her field study. |
WARNING
DO NOT CONTINUE LOOKING IF YOU DON'T LIKE DEAD ANIMALS!!!!!
stop looking....
I came across this sight when I turned the corner in the covered market!
No comments:
Post a Comment