Anyways, I of course fell back asleep after that and later woke up to my alarm clock (9:30AM). My sleeping schedule is completely messed up. I think I'm on east coast time now. I had to get up early to get my hair cut! I walked in and was told that it costs 10GBP more to get your hair blow dried and it was quite chilly out so I decided to shell out the pounds for it. It ended up costing $73.00 (when converted) which is quite expensive for just a cut (and BONUS blow dry). Also, the hair dresser only knew French so that was exciting trying to practice my small French vocabulary with her whilst explaining layers and texture and bangs...It looks good though! Thank goodness. I still miss Anne though :(
I then went shopping again (like every other day since I stopped studying) and afterwards headed back home. I was cleaning my windows when I noticed some feathers...on the outside.
| See the feathers? This picture was taken from the inside of my room. |
No comments:
Post a Comment