Saturday, March 24, 2012
Summer??
Is it summer right now?? I don't know about the climate where you are living, but today in England it was sunny and 70F!!!! The past few days have been amazing and I think I'm even getting a tan. Today was a wonderful day. I woke up and went into town with my friend Nikki to search for a bday friend for our Dutch friend Marlies. We then came back and had a picnic at the park by our flats. We laid out and read/ate/made videos. We then came back to my flat and were able to skype with my WHOLE family, basically, and my Florida bestie Shan Shan. There were many laughs regarding our language barrier (English/American) and it was quite fun! Then I made my favorite American meal....tacos and tonight we plan to watch the last episode of Take Me Out while drinking wine and then celebrating our friends bday. If the weather in England is like this when I return from Madagascar I have no idea how I'm going to write my thesis! I just want to be outside the whole time!!!!! I haven't studied since Wednesday and I know its going to be really hard next week. :) Oh well, we only live once right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment