I just heard about another robbery that happened about a week ago. It was on the road from Fort Dauphin (the city I am in) to Berenty (the park I want to visit). A taxi bus, which carries a lot of people was attacked by people with guns. The robbers burned all of their money, broke all of their luggage, and killed some people.
So I probably won't be heading to Berenty any time soon. :)
I'm still in the hotel. Today I have been analyzing data while watching Anchorman. We had chinese food for lunch and I bought my student pads. You probably didn't need to know that last part huh? Well, in case you are wondering they don't sell tampons here.
Okaybyexoxoxox
So I probably won't be heading to Berenty any time soon. :)
I'm still in the hotel. Today I have been analyzing data while watching Anchorman. We had chinese food for lunch and I bought my student pads. You probably didn't need to know that last part huh? Well, in case you are wondering they don't sell tampons here.
Okaybyexoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment